From one woman to another, I think it’s safe for me to say that you’ve probably been daydreaming about your wedding day for as long as you can remember! In your head, everything is absolutely perfect, but when it actually comes down to pulling everything together, you will quickly realize that planning a wedding isn’t exactly a cake walk.
The people over at TLC have come up with a list of “The 5 Best Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner” and I think they make some pretty great points!
1. Busy Schedule – Let’s face it, we’ve all got a lot of things going on in our lives and throwing a wedding on top of everything else can just be way too overwhelming. With the help of a professional wedding planner like myself, you can take a little bit of the extra stress off of your own shoulders. Allow me to schedule meeting and take care of many of the other necessary tasks that you just don’t have the time for.
2. Destination Wedding – Miami is an extremely popular wedding destination, but when you’re trying to plan your dream wedding from thousands of miles away, things can get complicated. Hiring a Miami wedding planner who knows the area could be a huge help when it comes to setting up accommodations for guests and working with local vendors and venues.
3. Budget – You may think that this wouldn’t make sense, but hiring a wedding planner can actually save you money. When working with a wedding planner, a budget will be set up from the get-go and you’ll get the help you need to stick to it. What’s even better is that because so many wedding planners form special relationships with local vendors, you will probably score some pretty great deals!
4. You’re Just Not That Into It – Some women just aren’t into hopping from one store to the next in search for the perfect center piece, and that’s okay! I’ll take the time to get to know your tastes and personality so that I can take care of all of the dirty work for you!
5. STRESS – All of the lists and planning can be a little bit too much for some people, and I can completely understand that! When things seem like they’re taking a hard left turn, you shouldn’t have to worry about it. It’s your day – enjoy it!
Wedding to-do lists just seem to go on and on, and the time has come to sit down and decide: wedding planner or no wedding planner? Now not to be biased or anything, but I think this list has covered quite a few fantastic reasons why you should choose to HIRE!